“Derek is very focused on the budget, which with architects I’ve found from experience is quite rare” Lesa McDonagh
Ceardean relocated the dwelling by demolishing the existing bungalow, to maximise the south orientation and views of Three Rock Mountain. The new home is designed to maximising solar thermal gain.
- New house location maximised garden area with south orientation
- Airtight house with Heat recovery System
- Southern orientation to all rooms
- Grey water recycling system
- Design inception to completion in 1 year