The Ceardean team of Architects & Technicians, offer a broad knowledge base for the incorporation and upgrade to current universal access regulations for both commercial & residential development. Ensuring that all projects whether they be fitouts / change of use projects to existing building to new build projects are fully compliant with TGD Part M Access & Use and the relevant BS codes.
Our Services Include:
- Dilapidation studies of existing building for accessibility upgrade works
- Upgrade works and assessments of existing buildings materials / fabric & layouts for change of use & material alternations
- Consultation & Negotiation with Building Control Authorities
- Incorporation of all relevant TGD Part M Access & Use to new build projects.
- Project management of Design Teams & Contractor
- Undertake to role of Assigned Certifier and sign of with Building Control
- Undertake the Role of Project supervisor of Design Process and the production of the safety file