The Irish Hospitality Industry is changing fast (for obvious reasons), and the concept of Outdoor Dining is quickly being realised for its many benefits.
At long last many might say?
This could be the opportunity many Food & Drink businesses have been waiting for. To create a truly Enjoyable Customer Space. A Space that's Safe for Staff and Customers, Social but Socially Distant, and Protected from our Unique Irish climate.
how we help
Ceardean Architects are working with many businesses right now to create amazing outdoor dining areas. We're here to help with securing your required Street Furniture Licence as soon as possible
What We Do
- Survey of Shopfront and Streetscape
- Application form completion & Council Liaison (end to end)
- Ensure Furniture Design is fully compliant with Council Requirements
- Design to Social Distance Requirements
- Safety Review (Fire hydrants, Foot-path widths)
- Street Furniture Scaled Drawings
- Fire Safety Review
LET'S GET MOVING ON YOUR PROJECT
If you have any questions regarding the planning or construction process or want to chat ideas with one of our architects, don't hesitate to contact Sarah at 01-5324183. We're here to help.
You can also send us a quick message also via the form. During normal work hours, we phone or email back within 15 minutes to chat further or get moving on your project straight away
Dublin City Council - Street Furniture Guide 2021
DCC has issued a very comprehensive set of guidelines to be followed when creating an outdoor space.
Ceardean Architects will complete the entire application and permission process on your behalf with full regard to what is or isn't permitted, and ensure all regulations are met.
Did you know Outdoor Dining 'Pods' need a Fire Safety Certificate?!
Get Dublin City Councils 2021 Guide HERE
Ceardean Architects Has Extensive Experience In Small To Medium Planning, Design, And Construction Projects. Our Speciality Is Bringing Some Creative Flair To Difficult Situations, While Solidly Covering All Regulatory Requirements. The Spaces We Create Are Always Different. Because We Know How Important Different Has Now Become
- Optimise Spaces With Expert Design Solutions
- Create Amazing Environments For Your Special Team To Be Super Productive
- Protect Life and Property With Our Extensive Fire Safety Experience
- Assigned Certifiers and BCAR Administration Grade 3 Conservation Architects
- RIAI Registered Architects
- 3D Modellers
- Design For Future Energy Requirements (NZEB Standards)