“I saw the opportunity to make this a very special place” Derek Trenaman
Ceardean renovated a derelict cottage and established a landscaped garden, kitchen garden and orchard. The design allows for a future extension. The house is Off Grid generating its own power via solar panels and a wind turbine. The house also features, back boiler heating, a hand pumped well and sawdust composting toilet.
- Direct view from front door into the garden
- Off Grid Home, generates its own power
- Bio mass willow production for heating fuel
- Sawdust Composting toilet
- Sustainable allotment kitchen garden and orchard